In Europe, permeability between different education sectors is still a challenge. Regarding permeability between VET and Higher Education Sectors, some improvements have been made, but still more effort is needed to remove barriers between VET and HE sectors. This thematic monitoring seminar aspires to bring the dialogue and good practices on permeability between different sectors.
The aim is, to share practices and provide monitoring on ongoing projects focusing on (ex. work-based learning pathways for adolescents), and
- Increase awareness of good practice examples regarding education of recently arrived adolescent/young adults with an immigrant/refugee status
- Identify good practices of permeability between VET and HE sectors
- Identify obstacles for transition between different education levels
- Identify potential synergies between the SE, VET, HE sectors
The Greek NA will organise a TCA thematic meeting on the permeability between different education levels. TCA participants will discuss on how to widen and strengthen alternative access through validation of non-formal and informal learning so as to allow permeability in all levels of education, namely between School education, VET and Higher Education. We consider that this topic is highly relevant with the priority of inclusion and equity in education, in terms of providing flexible education pathways for all.
Auf einen Blick
- Zielgruppe: The thematic seminar is open to participants from VET and AE institutions.Participants (former or current beneficiaries, experts and/or decision makers) are expected to contribute their experiences/practices on the above themes.
- Veranstaltungsort:Divani Caravel Hotel, Athens, Greece
- Datum: 22.–24.10.2020
- Bewerbungsfrist: 31.08.2020
Eine Bewerbung ist leider nicht mehr möglich.
- The Greek NA will cover accommodation (2 nights), meals during the activity and social programme.It is necessary to take part in the entire programme.
- You may find additional information for travellers to Greece on the official website Discover Greece.
Bei Fragen zur Veranstaltung oder zum Anmeldeverfahren wenden Sie sich bitte an:
0228 107 2553