Come and see – Exchange of good practices as support for internationalisation of institutions and professionalisation of teachers in the VET sector
The aim of the study visit is to provide participants with the opportunity to come together and learn about VET systems in different countries, share examples of good practice and possibly plan cooperations. The event will offer a programme of activities allowing open dialogue and direct interactions among participants.
The participants will visit VET institutions with a strong co-operation between VET and working life, learn about VET systems in different countries, create a network of VET educators, share knowledge, good practices and experiences related to different aspects of VET education and Erasmus+ projects and join activities with participants from other European countries.
Auf einen Blick
- Zielgruppe: The study visit is open to participants within the field of VET (Directors of VET institutions/ VET teachers/trainers/providers/VET project coordinators or potential applicants). We welcome newcomers as well as organisations already having some experience in project preparation and implementation.
- Datum: 25.03.20 – 27.03.20
- Veranstaltungsort: Prague, Czech Republic
- Bewerbungsfrist: 25. Januar 2020
- The Czech NA will cover accommodation (2 nights), meals during the activity and social programme. The arrival of participants is expected on 25.03.2020 before 15:00 (registration will be from 15:00 until 16:00). The end of the TCA will be on 27.03.2020 after 14:00. It is necessary to take part in the entire programme.
Eine Bewerbung ist leider nicht mehr möglich.
Bei Fragen zur Veranstaltung oder zum Bewerbungsverfahren wenden Sie sich bitte an:
0228 107 2553